22 Jul 2009

* Award

Hace más de un mes me dieron un premio por el blog y, como siempre, voy dejando las cosas para el último momento y al final se me olvidan. No tengo vergüenza alguna. En mi defensa diré que han sido unos meses de junio y julio algo revueltos.

Más vale tarde que nunca, así que allá va...

Las reglas que conlleva el premio son:

1) Nombra 7 cosas que ames.
2) Enlaza a la persona que te entregó el premio.
3) Entrégaselo a tu vez a otras 7 personas.

Amo...

1- A mi familia, aunque nunca se lo digo.
2- A mis amigos, que están lejos y los echo de menos.
3- Los animalitos peludos.
4- El latín.
5- Las olivas.
6- El color verde.
7- El fútbol.

 ***

It's been more than a month since I won this blogger award and - as always happens - I've been procrastinating this post and almost forgot about it. I'm shameless, I know. But let me come in my own defense: June & July have been a mess.


Better late than never, so here I go...


The rules with this award are to:

1) List 7 things you love.
2) Link back to the person who gave you the award.
3) Pass it along to 7 other bloggers.

I love...

1- My family, even thought I don't tell them.
2- My friends who live far (I miss you a lot).
3- Little furry animals.
4- Latin.
5- Olives.
6- Green colour.
7- Football (Association!).


***


Y entrego el premio a...
I'm passing this award to...

- Felicity
- Sonieta
- Tea
- CT
- Carmen
- Ashley
- Kar

Muchas gracias Libby por el premio :-)
Many thanks for the award, Libby :-)

6 comments :

  1. I say Libby knows a good blog when she sees one! And I agree. I've enjoyed your posts very much since i found you here. :)

    And thank you kindly for passing the award my way. Muchas gracias Alhana por el premio!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I've noticed that you blog and crochet more these days and I'm proud. I think we all do. That's one reason why I like this thing called "the internet"/social networking. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the award dear! You are too sweet!

    The song you like is off of the "pride and prejudice" soundtrack. I love the whole thing! There are times I put the cd in the stereo and crank it up because all the songs are pretty peppy! The one on my blog is a calm one though. I love it too!

    Have a great day!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations, and thanks so much my first award, I'll pop that on my blog later, im meant to be doing jigsaws with joshy right now but thought id have a sneaky peak in blog land!!! felicity xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gracias Alhana! Que detalle!
    Y tu bien que te lo mereces!
    Un beso grande!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're welcome, girls!

    @Libby: And I thought I was just being obsessed... ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Gracias por tu comentario ♥ y por tu visita.
Thanks for your comment ♥ and for stopping by.